Sunday, January 17, 2010

(1/17/2010)

Well today has been an eventful day. The morning started by meeting Van Delhotal, a fellow home brewer here in Goddard, KS for the first time. He was more than generous inviting me to his house to see his home brew setup. It was really great to see another 3-tier system as I'm in the process of building my own. From an outside observer stand point, his brass quick disconnect setup s quite impressive.

Shortly there-after my good buddy Jon, and Mike from OK stopped by with another delivery of bottles. Thanks so much to Mike. He not only has saved several hundred bottles, but has even taken it upon himself to both clean and de-label all the bottles.

After that, I polyurethaned the new system I am in the process of building. Hopefully i will get one more coat on tonight. As it stands now, I am done soldering all except for one connection. the frame has been stained, and one coat of polyurethane has been applied. With just a few more pieces of equipment, the 10 gallon gallon system will be ready for its inaugural brew.

1 comment:

  1. Hurry and finish it so we can test it. Im thirsty. Really looks like and interesting design. I disagree that Wichita water is bad for brewing. Its Goddard and RWD4 water that's bad.
    Van

    ReplyDelete