Monday, January 18, 2010

(1/18/2010)

Well, I'm sitting here at the computer winding down for the night drinking a Berliner Weiss.

This morning before work, I finished with the polyurethane. All that I have left on the stand is the final assembly. It would be finished right now if the wife weren't sleeping. (I'm told that I'm loud when I use the power tools in the basement)

I hope to have the plumbing assemblies mounted to the frame sometime tomorrow. After mounting, there are only a few things left. I think I am going to buy a March Pump from Midwest Homebrew Supplies. I have devised a way to have the hot water transferred from the kettle to the hot liquor tank as well as being able to recirculate ice water through the wort chiller using a series of quick disconnects. I hope to be completely done construction by the 31st of this month.

Well, that's it for now. I will try to have a pic posted as soon as I mount the external plumbing

No comments:

Post a Comment